Every day, more than three billion people around the globe rely on our technologies in a wide range of applications in multiple verticals – from Telecom and Automotive, to Medical and Avionics. We are behind the most extensively deployed embedded operating system in the communication market, our solutions are deployed in more than half of the world’s cellular base stations and a majority of the world’s satellite base stations. Listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm AB, Enea is an open-company ready for the open-source ecosystem, a company that understand, support and promote the daily needs and aspirations of its team members.
Why make it boring? Join us!
We are searching for a QA Tester to join our network monitoring team. He or she will work directly with all aspects of the project: feature analysis, network and dpi capturing, development and maintenance of the toolset used in our setup.
- Active involvement in the entire process of network classification and monitoring for DPI Engine.
- We are an agile team working closely with the end customer. Excellent (English) written and verbal communication abilities are needed (this means you periodically directly interact with the project team members).
Contacts & Supervisory responsibilities
Together with your team colleagues, you are working closely with the project manager (PM) which is providing you support for the daily technical jobs, and with the delivery director (DD) which is empowering your skills and expertise by providing the needed knowledge, information and resources.
Required key skills
- 3+ year of QA experience.
- Technically proficient with Windows, macOS, Android and iOS.
- Basic understanding of source control and able to learn new toolsets quickly.
- Basic knowledge of linux;
- Understand the benefits and uses of automation.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to progress within a technical environment.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Ability to express your thoughts in English (written and spoken).
- Nice to have: Networking skills are a substantial plus. Technical studies in Automatics, Electronics, Mathematics or Computer Science (student or graduate).