Enea AdaptiveMobile Security is hiring! As cybersecurity threats and use of mobile communications continue to grow, we are on a mission to ensure that networks and traffic are protected and optimized. We support more than 100 of the world’s largest mobile operators and 4.5 billion subscribers every day, and we are challenging traditional vendors with our innovative best of breed software to make the most of 5G. And now you could be part of it!
The successful candidate will be part of the Threat Intelligence team reporting to our Head of Threat Intelligence as part of our Dublin based team.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in security and be looking for a challenging role at the forefront of the telecoms industry. You must possess a great attention to detail, be passionate about working to the highest level of accuracy and be comfortable communicating with clients at both a technical and commercial level. You will work with an experienced regional lead analyst to deliver world-class services.
This role will offer a candidate with an interest in the telecoms industry an opportunity to learn and grow in the role and contribute to the continuing evolution of AdaptiveMobile’s security products and services.
Core role responsibilities:
- Create and maintain security solutions on AdaptiveMobile client platforms
- Keep up to date with the telecoms threat landscape
- Analyse data collected from customer deployments to identify and investigate threats
- Provide security reviews for AdaptiveMobile clients; independently field client questions and manage client expectations.
- Work on your own initiative, with minimal supervision, but with the support of a team lead and global team of analysts.
Preferred experience and knowledge:
- BSc degree in computer science or telecoms-related field
- A strong interest in telecoms and security technology
- Knowledge of working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Basic familiarity with SQL/Database concepts
- Ability to communicate concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with messaging systems and architectures.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP and DNS
- Understanding of GSM network fundamentals.
- Knowledge of shell scripting or a scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl)
What we can offer you:
- Hybrid working model
- The opportunity to work with a Industry leading organization and the forefront of the telecommunications security industry where a great performance is quickly recognized.
- Competitive Salary
- Twenty days PTO, rising to Twenty Five days in line with length of service
- Paid healthcare plan
- Company bonus scheme
- Life assurance and company pension benefit
- Travel insurance for all company travel
A few final details
Full time/37.5 hours per week
Location: Dublin and international travel if/where required
Expected start date: Immediately
Some shift work (Saturday or Sunday) will be required for this role
Please contact HR@Enea.com if there is anything you would like to know more and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Enea AdaptiveMobile Security is an equal opportunities employer