Would you like to be part of a team developing policy applications? You like to work in a Linux environment and have experience of programming? Apply here!
Aptilo Networks is a Swedish software company and the global leader in service management solutions for large-scale Wi-Fi networks. Aptilo was established in 2001, and ever since, we have focused on helping operators and business verticals transform their Wi-Fi networks into first-class Wi-Fi services. Aptilo works worldwide, but the head office is located in Stockholm.
In 2020 Aptilo was acquired by Enea and is now a part of Telecom Business Unit.
We are looking for a Policy Application Software Engineer
In this role you work as a software engineer in the R&D team with product development. You will be involved in developing applications for Aptilo's policy platform. You will work with requirements from both customer and internal roadmap, analysis and design, implementation, test and documentation
You will have the opportunity to work close to the customer and be part of a team that delivers products that are sold to many customers globally.
We often know what the customer wants before they do!
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- You will develop and troubleshoot in a Linux environment. In addition, you also have experience of tools such as: git, make, emacs/vi, ssh, bash etc.
- Lua and Python programming
- Developing applications in a network environment
- Participate in testing activities and develop unit and regression tests
- Analyze, design and implement new features and take part in shaping new use cases and applications.
To be successful in this role you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
• A solid understanding of software development in a Linux environment.
• About 2-3 years of work experience as a software engineer,
- operations engineer or both.
- • Experience in scripting languages such as Python or Lua.
• Fluent skills in both Swedish and English.
- • Experience of tools such as: git, make, emacs/vi, ssh, bash etc.
- • Understanding in following: TCP/IP, Routing, tcpdump/wireshark,
- RADIUS, HTTP/REST/SOAP etc
You as a person:
• Good problem-solving abilities.
• A friendly, professional attitude.
• The ability to work both independently and in a group.
Nice to have:
CI/CD, DevOps, AWS, Containers, Non-SQL databases, Big-Data analytics,
Never get bored – learn new things every day!
*At Aptilo you have the opportunity to work with an international
team with customers all over the world. What we do affect millions of
*Be a part of a small team where your contribution matters.
*Work with bleeding edge technology.
What’s in it for you
*Good compensation and bonus plans.
*Flexible work hours.
*Medical insurance and Regular health checks.
Aptilo is a part of ENEA
Enea is one of the world’s leading specialists in software for telecommunication and cybersecurity. The company’s cloud native products are used to enable and protect services for mobile subscribers, enterprice customers, and the Internet of Things. More than 3 billion people rely on Enea technologies in their daily lives.
- Eneas headquartered is in Stockholm, Sweden, and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.