Human Resources Manager
If you want to be part of a journey of change in HR, put the HR processes in place and have the opportunity to influence, then this is the role for you, Apply here!
For this exciting role, it is important that you feel comfortable in all HR processes and driven by the journey of change. Enea is now looking for an HR Manager who will be Manager for the largest Business unit of Telecom which includes 300 employees. This is partly a new role and you get a great opportunity to influence and shape the role. You are expected to work with global projects and processes to drive and develop HR. It is important that you feel comfortable in this area. You will be able to work in an international context and you will be responsible for creating and implementing routines, processes and workflows for the whole HR field, including work concerning company culture and leader development, if you have worked internationally before, it is an advantage but not a requirement. This role is fairly operational, but it’s important that you have a strategic mind as you will have a crucial role in the settings of HR processes and you will be involved in structuring of HR. You will also be a key player for the management team, participate in discussions and drive the HR agenda. Previously, HR processes have been outsourced, but now you get to be part of building and developing HR and be part of an exciting journey of change, and you will be an important player in driving and owning the transformation work.
Some of the things you’ll do
- Lead and develop HR team with a full personnel responsibility of 2-3 persons
- Preparing employment contracts, amendments, work certificate etc.
- Responsible for employee life cycle Attraction, Recruitment, Onboarding, Development and offboarding
- You will be part of two management teams
- Act as a business partner supporting managers and employees in all HR areas
- Work in close collaboration with the other HR managers
- Drive the journey of change for HR and show what value HR can add
- Work operationally and strategically in all the HR practices.
- Conduct traditional HR work within Sweden, but also internationally
- HR manager's responsibility for the Swedish companies, which includes 70 people
To be successful in this role you have
- Solid HR knowledge and experience for at least 5 years to the mix of HR fields and functions
- Good understanding and knowledge in labor law, from a Swedish perspective and HR practices, such as routines and processes
- Strong knowledge of developing and implementing HR strategies to drive business results
- Ability to successfully deploy new programs and policies, strong cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and you have a full professional proficiency in Swedish and English
- Credibility as a trusted advisor and building trust, loyalty and inspiration
You as a person
Have solid leadership skills, with a friendly and professional attitude.
Have the ability to work both independently and in a group.
Have a good self-confidence and are not afraid to stand up for your case.
If you want to make a difference in HR this is the role for you.
What’s in it for you
Chance to influence
Be part of an organization with high commitment
and talented colleagues
Our head office in Stockholm, Kista.
Welcome with your application!
Enea is one of the world’s leading specialists in software for telecommunication and cybersecurity. The company’s cloud native products are used to enable and protect services for mobile subscribers, enterprice customers, and the Internet of Things. More than 3 billion people rely on Enea technologies in their daily lives.
- Eneas headquartered is in Stockholm, Sweden, and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.