About Qosmos division
Qosmos Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)-based technology identifies data traveling over networks in real time, providing a true picture of the traffic by identifying protocols, types of application, and extracting additional information in the form of metadata. Qosmos DPI engine recognizes over 3800 protocols and can extract over 5000 metadata - more than any other on the market. Equipment makers, telco and enterprise software vendors use the technology to gain application visibility, accelerate time to market and benefit from continuous signature updates. Listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm AB, Enea is an open-company ready for the open-source ecosystem, a company that understand, support and promote the daily needs and aspirations of its team members.
Why make it boring? Join us!
As a developer, you will be working as part of an Agile team to analyze, design, develop and implement high-performance DPDK application and our SDK library.
You needs to identify our products bottlenecks and boost its performance to accommodate customers’ demands.
The team manager facilitates work in the team, supervises your evolution and supports your development. The backlog is prioritized tighter with our Product Owner.
- Improve our classification engine.
- Enhance product performance.
- Optimize multi-threading and networking applications.
- Investigate and fix issues.
- Document and test your own code.
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- You have strong C knowledge.
- You are able to work under Linux environments.
- Your are able to speak and write English fluently.
- You are able to react well to change and multitask on multiple projects.
- You want to work as a team player and be client-focused.
- You are able to speak French.
- You have experience with embedded operating systems.
- Strong working and Practical knowledge of TCP/IP and UDP/IP networking.
- Good understanding of networking protocols including IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, QUIC