Senior/Principal Software Engineer – Development
Enea develops the next generation of Mobile Internet Technology, enabling Telecom Operators to provide a first-class user experience to mobile subscribers on data networks.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Senior/Principal Software Engineer to join our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Deliver high quality, high performance, low latency software components
- Work closely with system architects to provide high/low level design material
- Implement against quality processes to enable on time delivery via CICD pipelines
- Be an active contributor to continuous improvement initiatives
• Over 12 years relevant experience
• Experience in the design and development of complex enterprise software
• Good understanding of architecture and challenges of highly available, distributed, scalable server-side software and databases
• All-round view of software development: requirements, architecture, design, unit test automation, source code control and release aspects, Agile processes, etc.
• Hands-on development skills in C / C++, troubleshooting and debugging on Linux / Unix platforms
• Good understanding of OS / networking concepts, socket-level programming
• Hands-on experience working with relational and / or NoSQL databases
• Ability to mentor and guide other team members to achieve common goals
• Java skills will be an added advantage
• Customer-facing skills such as solution architecture, software deployment and testing, in customer lab / pre-production / production environments would be an added advantage