Enea Qosmos Division,
Qosmos Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)-based technology identifies data traveling over networks in real time, providing a true picture of the traffic by identifying protocols, types of application, and extracting additional information in the form of metadata. Qosmos DPI engine recognizes over 3500 protocols and can extract over 5000 metadata - more than any other on the market. Equipment makers, telco and enterprise software vendors use the technology to gain application visibility, accelerate time to market and benefit from continuous signature updates. Listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm AB, Enea is an open-company ready for the open-source ecosystem, a company that understand, support and promote the daily needs and aspirations of its team members.
Why make it boring? Join us!
- Protocol reverse engineering.
- Study, analyze, implement and maintain protocol plugins according to Qosmos procedures, internet specifications and feature requests.
- Respect deadlines and technical commitments.
Contacts & Supervisory responsibilities
You are working within the developer team on product related backlogs. The development manager facilitates work in the team. The backlog is prioritized tighter with our Product Owner. The team is located in Romania (Bucharest and Craiova), being part of the DPI Development center from Paris (France).
The team manager supervises your evolution and supports your development.
- College graduated in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
Required key skills:
- Able to work under Linux environments.
- Able to speak and write English fluently.
Good to have key skills:
- Experience with embedded operating systems.
- Embedded C knowledge.
- Knowledge in multi threading.
- Knowledge in algorithms.
- Knowledge about debug and monitoring Tools.
- Knowledge in network protocols.
- Scripting in one of these languages: Shell, Python, Bash.
- Experience with versioning control systems, preferably GIT.
Great to have:
- Experience with kernel development.
- Experience with OS primitives (low level).
- Knowledge about test automation.