Enea AdaptiveMobile Security is hiring! As cybersecurity threats and use of mobile communications continue to grow, we are on a mission to ensure that networks and traffic are protected and optimized. We support more than 100 of the world’s largest mobile operators and 4.5 billion subscribers every day, and we are challenging traditional vendors with our innovative best of breed software to make the most of 5G. And now you could be part of it!
The successful candidate will be part of the Professional Services team reporting to our Technical Program Manager, helping to drive innovation and Planning.
The Professional Services team is responsible for the delivery and implementation of AdaptiveMobile’s customer solutions.
As an Implementation Engineer, your role is to participate in and lead customer delivery projects.
Solution delivery involves all aspects of technical implementation, including – design, installation & configuration, network integration, acceptance testing, go-live, and training.
You will be expected to apply technical knowledge and general skills to solve complex design and implementation problems.
The Ideal candidate Should be a quick learner, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and curious to learn new technologies, and can combine technical hands-on implementation work with the soft skills needed to engage with and delight our customers and other stakeholders. Ideally, the candidate should hold a computer science, engineering, or other related degree.
Projects typically include:
- Infrastructure:- The physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructure required to run the filter
- Traffic:- The acquisition of the traffic to be filtered
- Filtering:- Definition and configuration of filtering logic and rules
- Reporting:-Streaming traffic and filter results data for analysis and reporting
Core role responsibilities:
- Ensure that the purpose and requirements of the solution are clearly defined and understood by all stakeholders and determine how these are going to be achieved
- Resolve complex functional and integration design issues by working with the customer and with other teams internally
- Perform the role of technical lead for complex projects including solutions using new products
- Define project strategy and planning
- Installation and configuration of software product application and OS
- Integration and testing of product applications
- Prepare and execute customer facing ATP and drive the resolution of issues arising
- Launch customer solution in production
- Train customers on the product and solution
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting
Preferred experience and knowledge:
- 3 to 5 years of Experience
- Application software on Linux
- Linux OS, Kubernetes, Docker
- IP networking, TCP, SCTP
- Messaging: SMS, SMPP, RCS, MMS, SIP
- Signaling: SS7, Diameter, GTP-C, 5G
- Kafka and Kafka Streams, ElasticSearch, Kibana, SQL, REST API
- Consul, Nginx, haproxy
- AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud
- python, shell scripting
What we can offer you:
- Hybrid working Model.
- The opportunity to work with a Industry Leading organisation and the forefront of telecommunication security industry where a great performance is quickly recognized.
- Competitive Salary
- Twenty Days PTO, rising to twenty Five days in line with the length of service
- Paid health care plan(General Insurance, Term life cover, Accidental Insurance and Travel Insurance)
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Free access to Learning Platforms.
A few final details
Full time/37.5 hours per week
Location: Hyderabad and international travel if/where required
Expected start date: Immediately
Some shift work (Night, Saturday or Sunday) will be required for this role
Please contact HR@Enea.com if there is anything you would like to know more and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Enea AdaptiveMobile Security is an equal opportunities employer.