Our customers include some of the most important communication service providers and networking solution vendors in the world. Our technology is used by billions of people daily. We are proud of what we have achieved, what we do and how we do it. Our customers are our focus. Our technology is our passion.
Enea is a global company with a worldwide presence. We have a dynamic and growing business and we need talented, dedicated people to help develop our solutions, market our products and support our customers.
Enea Openwave provides mobile operators with 5G-ready products for the mobile core. Stratum - our Cloud Data Management solution - provides a highly distributed, scalable and resilient data store for all 5G cloud native applications. It’s the glue that keeps everything 5G communicating and providing ultra low latency response times.
The Belfast office plays a pivotal role in the delivery of the Cloud Data Management solution, and we are currently seeking an experienced DevOps leader to manage our performance and CICD teams. If you’re passionate about using the latest technologies to streamline and accelerate devops processes, we’d love to hear from you
This role provides you with a unique opportunity to drive a transformational project as we improve and expand our CICD adoption and technologies.
- Manage a team of high performing devops, system and performance test engineers to provide release validation on all software deliverables
- Manage the E2E release engineering process
- Drive our Devops Strategy. Identify improvements in our approach and plan the incremental changes to make them happen.
- You’ll work with Gitlab & Jenkins in Openstack, Kubernetes and Azure environments
Your skills and experience
- At least 4 years in managing a team of devops or performance engineers working in agile Linux/Unix based environments
- While you won’t be hands-on testing, we’d like you to have had hand-on experience in a Software Testing or Software development role on client/server type applications. Even better if you’ve worked with performance testing
- A track record of driving change whether process or technical
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Group Pension Plan with Employer contributions
- Full sick pay for up to 26 weeks
- Private Health insurance :- Market leading 75% salary in the event of prolonged or serious illness
- Death in service benefit – 3x Salary
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Cycle to Work
- Subsidised Social Events
- Subsidised Car parking