Enea AdaptiveMobile Security is hiring! As cybersecurity threats and use of mobile communications continue to grow, we are on a mission to ensure that networks and traffic are protected and optimized. We support more than 100 of the world’s largest mobile operators and 4.5 billion subscribers every day, and we are challenging traditional vendors with our innovative best of breed software to make the most of 5G. And now you could be part of it!
We are now looking for a marketing leader to take our AdaptiveMobile Security business to the next level. Interested? Apply to join our dynamic and dedicated team today!
Reporting to the Enea CMO, and a member of the Enea Marketing and Communications Leadership Team, with indirect reporting to the AdaptiveMobile Security Business Unit head, this role is overall responsible for strategic and product marketing and marketing communications for the AdaptiveMobile Security Business Unit. As we expand into new product and business lines you will collaborate closely with our Product and Sales team to deliver exceptional value propositions to our new and existing customers alike.
Core role responsibilities:
- Responsible for long- and short-term marketing performance of portfolio area – ensuring brand awareness, relevance and preference in specified markets and categories, and contributing to filling and progressing the sales funnel.
- Define and execute market and customer-oriented campaigns that address the entire buyer journey from needs identification through preference, purchase and usage/advocacy.
- Ensure we communicate to the market with clear and compelling value propositions, based on customer insights and drawing on relevant commercial, company, product and technical values and differentiators.
- Ensure we apply relevant insights from analysis of market patterns and trends, to inform marketing and management decisions.
- Team and functional leadership and development, and operational and performance management.
- Budgetary planning, management and reporting.
By collaborating with other teams, the role contributes to:
- Account development and cross selling, by working closely with Sales on account and regional priorities and with other business units on account-based marketing and partner marketing.
- Market development, by working closely with product management and partners where relevant to prime the market ahead of new product introductions.
- The strengthening of Enea brand including transferring brand equity from AdaptiveMobile to Enea, and harmonization of channels and messaging.
- Marketing efficiency and target group impact, via editorial, advertising, event, and content collaborations with other business units.
- Marketing maturity, via leading and contributing to group priorities and initiatives, and representing Enea marketing in relevant external foras and communities.
Preferred experience and knowledge:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- Experience leading and coaching others and participating in management teams is an advantage.
- International experience or demonstrated ability to adapt to various markets and cultures.
- Understanding of cybersecurity and mobile telecommunications sector, or demonstrated interest and ability to acquire industry, product and technology knowledge.
- At least 7 years’ experience in a range of marketing disciplines.
What we can offer you:
The tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person. Enea can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities.
- Hybrid working from office or from home.
- Competitive Salary
- Twenty five days annual leave
- Full licence for our L&D platform, LinkedIn Learning
- Fully subsidised healthcare plan
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Paid Life assurance
- Travel insurance for all business travel
For more information on your career and opportunities with Enea Adaptive Mobile Security, please visit our careers page https://www.adaptivemobile.com/about-us/careers
A few final details
Full time - 37.5 hours per week
Location: Dublin 2, Ireland and international travel when required
Expected start date: Immediately
Please contact HR@Enea.com if there is anything you would like to know further and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Enea AdaptiveMobile Security is an equal opportunities employer