We bring passion and fun.
Why make it boring? Join us!
Enea is a global vendor of software and services, helping companies develop amazing functions for the connected society. We operate in an international environment with distributed teams and offer you a chance to join a company in an expansive and highly interesting phase. The investments in R&D drive the evolution of the connected society through proprietary products and open industry collaboration.
Are you looking to join a team where you receive advanced training and where you are encouraged to make a difference? Are you interested in cutting-edge technology and how things fit together? Are you proactive and a team player that helps and seeks help from colleagues? If so, the Customer Support Engineer position is for you! We need passionate people who can provide technical guidance to our customers and help them reach their goals!
A Technical Support and Development Engineer is expected to :
- Be a deep technical advisor and use all her/his engineering skills to best analyze complex information and issues from our customers.
- Develop her/his technical and communication skills through coaching, innovative training, and team work to meet customer expectations- our customers are professionals and expect a professional handling from Enea customer support team.
- Conduct active dialogue with the customers to make sure that they understand customers query by gathering all the necessary information to make analysis of the situation and help the customer.
- Analyzes code normally (independently), set up her/his own tests and thus help the client with their query.
- Be occasionally involved in Custom development projects to help our customers to integrate our products in their software environment.
- Have a very experienced team of support engineers plus the maintenance engineers in Enea's development team to get assistance from whenever needed. Customer support has the highest priority in our organization.
Technical Support and Development Engineer does not normally have to travel but it may be required.
· Owns the customer support ticket and drives it from ticket creation to resolution and to the best of her/ his ability meets the agreed SLA time frames.
· Conducts analysis and troubleshooting of incoming customer reports by being in contact with the Technical Engineer from the customer team.
. Cooperates with Development Teams to provide quick response to customer
. Cooperates with the Custom Project engineers to develop specific software for our customers
· Performs technical follow-up calls with customers within the specified timeframe to ensure satisfaction with resolution.
· Contributes and suggests areas of improvement for tools, processes, and other related topics.
· Ensures that delivered SW to customer fulfills their needs.
· Escalates to Team Support Manager whenever necessary.
. Collaborates with Technical Account Managers for synchronization on customer needs
· Engineering Degree / College graduate in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Telecommunications or equivalent.
· At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
· Good problem-solving skills and strong computer science fundamentals.
· Must be passionate about software development, helping people and learning.
· Experience from software development in relevant technical areas such as, IP networks and protocols, Internet based services and applications (VoIP, TV, VoD, 3G…).
· Strong experience in C language programming, preferably on x86 architecture under Linux.
· Entry level experience in Linux applications programming/debugging.
· Ability to write effective and reusable code according to best practices.
· Strong communication skills in English (oral/writing)
· Deliver effective product presentations and demonstrations.
· Lead discussions with customers.
· Open in gaining technical skills on new products
· Flexible on working hours/organization
Great to have:
· Master’s degree in computer science or Electrical Engineering.
· Competence in Deep Packet Inspection technology.
· Competence in network analyzer tools.
· Competence from other Operating Systems and CPU architectures (multi cores).
· Experience and skill and familiarity with scripting languages (bash/python).
PASSIONATE ABOUT HUMANS
· We believe in the well-being of our colleagues, as we depend on each other to innovate and to succeed in our business endeavors. With us, you find a healthy and stimulating working environment, where we reward extraordinary achievements and allow people to grow in their professional roles.
· We make sure you maintain a good balance between your private and professional life, and stimulate sports activities, social events, and well-being in and outside of the office.
PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY
· Together with our employees, we will continue to develop demanding software systems that affect the daily lives of billions of people – when they make a call, browse the web, travel on an airplane, or receive medical treatment.
· We drive the evolution of tomorrow’s networks, working closely with our customers and partners, and in industry collaboration projects. Your lines of code could have a massive impact in the connected society!