Enea is waiting for you!
Enea is looking for a product manager to work with internal and external stakeholders on our core DPI technology to sustain and grow business in Networking and Cybersecurity markets. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in product management processes and a solid technical background in both Networking and Cybersecurity backed by experience in software development.
Summary: Role based in Clichy, reporting to the VP Product Management; Member of the Enterprise BU management team.
- Participate in creating and implementing a pragmatic, business-oriented product vision with the goal to maintain our market leader position while opening new opportunities.
- Build & implement product strategy for current and future product portfolio.
- Drive innovation on certain topics in collaboration with internal R&D and external partners.
- Product and feature prioritization, roadmap ownership & competitive analysis.
- Product portfolio lifecycle management.
- Market and technical trend analysis with focus on customer feedback
- Provide strong pre- and post-sales support on both technical and business aspects.
- Technology and product advocate on tradeshows and customer meetings.
- Help create and maintain business and technical partnerships.
- Create high value content for technical blog posts, white papers, webinars, demos.
Product management skills
- 5+ years of experience in product management or solutions architect/technical sales
- Knowledge of product management techniques and best practices.
- Data driven decision-making.
- Mandatory “on field” experience in cybersecurity and/or networking markets
- Knowledge of Telecom Market and products with focus on 5G networks and use cases.
- Previous experience on positions with strong business challenges
- Previous experience in software programming (C language) as developer, product owner or integrator.
- Experience on operating systems such as Linux, Windows, etc.
- Knowledge of Network processors, CPU architectures and characteristics.
- Networking protocols, architectures, and technologies as well as related products and use cases.
- Cybersecurity technologies (Experience in Cloud based solutions will be a plus) as well as related products and use cases.
- Telco and 5G protocols, architectures, products and use cases.
Personal organization & interaction skills
- Reliable & Accountable: “say what you will do and do what you said.”
- Efficient & Multitask: produce high quality work on several concurrent topics.
- Independent & Self-motivated: Work according to previously set goals and objectives.
- Adaptable: Able to work on unforeseen topics
- Cross functional: Works daily with Sales, Operations, R&D & Marketing teams.
- Perfectly fluent spoken and written English (English is the native business language)
- Able to give impactful presentations (prospects, conferences, webinars, videos)
- Ability to network with customers and partners.
The chosen candidate is expected to travel worldwide when needed, and this will not exceed 15% of yearly working hours.
- Engineering degree, additional business degree is a plus.
- Networking and technology certifications (especially Cybersec & Cloud) are a plus.
Enea is one of the world’s leading specialists in software for telecommunications and cybersecurity.
Our customers include some of the most important communication service providers and networking solution vendors in the world. Our technology is used by billions of people daily. We are proud of what we have achieved, what we do and how we do it. Our customers are our focus. Our technology is our passion.
Enea is a global company with a worldwide presence. We have a dynamic and growing business and we need talented, dedicated people to help develop our solutions, market our products and support our customers.