ENEA is looking for an young and dynamic Product-Support engineer with excellent knowledge of the telecommunications industry. They must be technically adept as per the skills outlined below and having business analysis; communication and customer presentation skills will be considered a plus. The successful candidate must be a good communicator and be able to think on their feet. An ideal candidate must have a good attitude, a desire to learn and gain experience..
Pune - India
- To work within well-defined system support guidelines.
- To priorities, faults to meet SLA.
- To investigate/reproduce faults/cause in house related to system/network problems.
- To ensure correct working methodology.
- Take the lead in the development and presentation of post-event Root Cause Analysis Reports as required.
- Execute system configuration changes (change request) as per given access rights and necessary approvals within a stipulated time frame.
- Clearing of assigned Trouble Tickets.
- Provide technical expertise for products to influence development efforts with documentation.
- To participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible.
- Second level service problem restoration, handle emergencies.
- To handle and analyze Trouble Tickets and recommend timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets with guidance or supervision, when necessary.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate that expertise.
- Create new knowledge base articles to capture new learnings for reuse throughout the organization.
- Develop and implement feedback mechanisms for use in preventing future support process break downs.
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative.
- Analysis of traffic via solution and tuning of solution.
- Analysis of reports and logs and presentation of results to customer and/or account manager.
ESSENTIAL / REQUIRED SKILLS
- Preferable Telecom Support Domain experience. A Product Support experience is +.
- A scientific degree with at least 2-8 years of experience in the technical support arena in a software and/or Telecom environment. Preferably in a multi-national company dealing with customers and colleagues around the world.
- Strong practical Unix/Linux operations, administration and troubleshooting skills.
- TCP/IP and knowledge of networking. UNIX scripting and maintaining Databases.
- Very good debugging in packet/network captures through wireshark, tcpdump, tshark etc
- Linux System Administration or DevOps experience with an emphasis on system and application Support, Deployment & automation
- Deep networking experience from OSI layer 2 to layer 7+ (TCP/UDP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, load balancers, firewalls, routers, switches)
- Experience with SQL, LDAP or RDBMS
- Good Understanding around TCPIP, Packet-captures and analysis
- Public/Private Clouds & Virtualization (AWS, Openstack, VMWare)
- Understanding of CI/CD, Ansible, Genkins and Dev-Ops concepts.
- Proven technical expertise in Mobility, Internet and/or mobile technologies with strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to articulate and present technical solutions to address business problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels both with the customer and internally.
Enea is one of the world’s leading specialists in software for telecommunications and cybersecurity.
Our customers include some of the most important communication service providers and networking solution vendors in the world. Our technology is used by billions of people daily. We are proud of what we have achieved, what we do and how we do it. Our customers are our focus. Our technology is our passion.
Enea is a global company with a worldwide presence. We have a dynamic and growing business and we need talented, dedicated people to help develop our solutions, market our products and support our customers.