About Qosmos division
Qosmos Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)-based technology identifies data traveling over networks in real time, providing a true picture of the traffic by identifying protocols, types of application, and extracting additional information in the form of metadata. Qosmos DPI engine recognizes over 3800 protocols and can extract over 5000 metadata - more than any other on the market. Equipment makers, telco and enterprise software vendors use the technology to gain application visibility, accelerate time to market and benefit from continuous signature updates.
Listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm AB, Enea is an open-company ready for the open-source ecosystem, a company that understand, support and promote the daily needs and aspirations of its team members.
Why make it boring? Join us!
As a C Software Developer, you will be part of an amazing, innovative, collaborative, industry-leading R&D team with the following responsibilities:
- Enhance Qosmos embedded traffic intelligence and next-generation Deep Packet Inspection (NG DPI) product line by :
- Extending the protocol coverage.
- Improving the accuracy of the protocol’s identification techniques.
- Designing and developing new features and modules.
- Boosting the product performance.
- Design and build new cybersecurity oriented products/features on top Qosmos NG DPI.
- Contribute to discussions about product direction and strategy.
- Carryout experiments and prototyping to determine feasibility of solutions to complex engineering problems.
What You Bring To The Team
- Strong C Programming, Data structures/Algorithms, POSIX Multi-thread programming and debugging skills.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix operating systems as a working environment.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack and networking concepts.
- Willingness to get things done, take initiative and challenge existing assumptions and conventions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in any of the following will be a big plus :
- Experience with user-space networking stack technologies and frameworks such as DPDK, VPP.
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Rust.
- Experience with cybersecurity systems such as IDS, IPS, NDR, XDR, SIEM or SOAR.
- Experience in Machine Learning techniques and toolkits.