Every day, more than three billion people around the globe rely on our technologies in a wide range of applications in multiple verticals – from Telecom and Automotive, to Medical and Avionics. We are behind the most extensively deployed embedded operating system in the communication market, our solutions are deployed in more than half of the world’s cellular base stations and a majority of the world’s satellite base stations. Listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm AB, Enea is an open-company ready for the open-source ecosystem, a company that understand, support and promote the daily needs and aspirations of its team members.
Why make it boring? Join us!
IP Team position objectives
Design and develop new networking features and functionalities for the next generation LTE-A and 5G platforms.
Continously improve our networking solutions and products in area like TCP/IP stack performance, multicore scalability and real-time characteristics, Crypto/IPSec packet processing.
- Design software and implement the new networking features and in a real-time operating system environment ( Enea OSE RTOS )
- Test and provide documentation of the new features and functionalities implemented
- Support and maintain the existing products within the IP Team responsibility (OSENet TCP/IP networking stack, IP Security protocols, OSE Crypto Framework OSE SSH, OSE SSL etc.)
Contacts & Supervisory responsabilities
Together with your team colleagues, who will provide you support for the daily technical jobs, you are working closely with the team manager who will empower your skills and expertise by providing the needed knowledge, information and resources.
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 yrs of software development experience
Required key skills
- Good technical knowledge about embedded systems development
- Good knowledge and understanding of OSI Layer 2 to Layer 4 networking protocols and functions
- Previous experience from working with embedded operating systems and development tools, e.g. VxWorks, Nucleus, real-time Linux, Enea OSE, GCC/GDB
- Software development experience using C/C++
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience with embedded targets and networking problems
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Natural curiosity towards understanding and debugging systems
- Proactive and helpful attitude
Great to have
- TCP/IP stack development or networking protocols implementation experience
- Experience working with multicore technologies
- Knowledge or experience with IP Security protocols or open source security projects like OpenSSL or OpenSSH
- Knowledge or experience with machine emulators and virtualization solution (QEMU)
- PowerPC and/or ARM architecture knowledge
- Linux experience [DA1]
[DA1]Se completeaza de catre PM!