Enea AdaptiveMobile Security is hiring! As cybersecurity threats and use of mobile communications continue to grow, we are on a mission to ensure that networks and traffic are protected and optimized. We support more than 100 of the world’s largest mobile operators and 4.5 billion subscribers every day, and we are challenging traditional vendors with our innovative best of breed software to make the most of 5G. And now you could be part of it!
The successful candidate will be part of the Support Engineer team reporting to our Customer Support Head, helping to drive innovation and Planning.
The Support team is responsible for 24/7 customer support, delivery and initiate technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and provide the best solutions to the Customers.
As a Support Engineer, your role is to participate in customer support projects and collaboration with different teams to provide the customer solutions of Enea Adaptive Mobile Security.
You will be expected to apply technical knowledge and skills to solve complex problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative.
The Ideal candidate should be a quick learner, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and curious to learn new technologies, and can combine technical hands-on Customer Support work with the soft skills needed to engage with our customers and other stakeholders. They must be technically adept as per the skills outlined below and having business analysis; communication and customer presentation skills will be considered a plus. A candidate with onsite customer software implementation experience is highly sought after.
Ideally, the candidate should hold a computer science, engineering, or other related degree.
An ideal candidate must have a good attitude, a desire to learn and gain experience and a willingness to travel is essential. Must be fluent in English.
Core role responsibilities:
- To understand customer needs and business objectives
- To manage an incident while adhering to SLAs throughout its life cycle.
- To work within well-defined system support guidelines.
- Investigating, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to platform issues.
- To prioritize and respond to incident alerts and support calls. Determine and coordinate with teams that are critical to the event resolution.
- To reproduce faults/cause in house related to system/network problems.
- Take the lead in the development and presentation of post-event root cause analysis reports as required.
- Execute system configuration changes (change request) as per given access rights and necessary approvals within a stipulated time frame.
- To participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- collaborate with other Technical Support Engineers on cases to help develop knowledge and skills.
- Create knowledge base articles to capture new learnings for reuse throughout the organization.
- Develop and implement feedback mechanisms for use in preventing future support process break downs.
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative.
- Analysis of traffic and tuning of solution for maximum security and value add to Operator
- Analysis of reports and logs and presentation of results to customer and/or account manager
Preferred experience and knowledge:
- 4 to 7 years of experience
- B.Tech / BE - IT/Computers / Electronics & Communications
- Exp in VAS / DATA system operations and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Mobile Telecoms networks covering GSM, GPRS and UMTS
- Messaging: SMS, SMPP, RCS, MMS & SIP
- Signaling: SS7, Diameter, GTP-C & 5G
- Kafka and Kafka Streams, ElasticSearch, Kibana, SQL, REST API
- Perl / shell / Python Scripting
- TCP/IP, routing, switching
- Should be able to troubleshoot / debug the issues
- Strong communication, presentation, attitudinal, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates self-assurance in own actions, judgments, and capabilities.
- Reporting and analysis skills.
- Good knowledge on Linux OS, Mysql, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS or Azure
- Experience in using a ticketing system for tasks management and team collaboration through resolution
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a Industry Leading organisation and the forefront of telecommunication security industry where a great performance is quickly recognized.
- Twenty Days PTO, rising to twenty Five days in line with the length of service
- Paid health care plan(General Insurance, Term life cover, Accidental Insurance and Travel Insurance)
- Free access to Learning Platforms.
A few final details
- Full time/37.5 hours per week
- Location: Hyderabad and travel if/where required
- Expected start date: Immediately
- Some shift work (Night, Saturday or Sunday) will be required for this role.
- Enea AdaptiveMobile Security is an equal opportunities employer.